Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My riding mate


She was my riding mate. With her, every morning I cycled to my 10th std. coaching classes. She frowned at me whenever my cycle tyres went burst. But as always she waited for me to mend it. While riding our cycles, we managed to gossip even in the crazy morning traffic. She helped me with my Maths and Science, English and Marathi. As we grew up, nothing changed. We didn’t go to same school and after the results of 10th were out, our colleges were different too. But it didn’t matter and I don’t think it ever will. Today after seven years of meeting her, both of us are completely different people. But our friendship hasn’t changed. We still share the same dreams, the same profession and the same bond.

3 comments:

  1. It gave me goose bumps man..believe me..
    It brought back all those memories-
    the waiting near your building lift or near the gate., you looking at your cycle tyres with grim expressions, my raised eye-browed-face and we 4 (the 2 of us and our 2 cycles :)heading towards the cycle repair shop walking...and chatting all that while

    or take an auto (which happened quite many times) I remember getting pissed to pay for it even if my cycle was all fit n fine...poor 'cykil' had to wait alone in the parking area

    reaching the class and occupying our reserved ones on the 1st or 2nd bench...
    we disliked most of the 'manis' had to hang out with them..
    I could go on...on...and on...

    thanks for reviving those days..now vendetta for depressing my cykil :P

    yourcykilmate@friend.com !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beena not fair... dont forget i had to leave back my cycle in the garage till u got ur won cycle... meri sacrifice bhool mat :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. won cycle...?
    and yes tera cycle mostly garage mey hi rehta tha even after I got my cycle
    :P

    ReplyDelete