Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cracking a deal with God


How are you? How have you been? Mine was crappy… I tracked a crappy story for the whole day. I dint even get time to have to have lunch. But guess what? It was dropped at the end moment. Don’t know whether to be happy, sad or frustrated! Anyways, you tell me, how was your day? How many million almost impossible sorts of requests in form of prayers did you receive today? I am sure a lot of them must have come from my end.

But what to do yaar! You know what I really want. Please come on now fulfill it this small request and I promise to be quite for one whole week. That’s a good deal. Acha okay two weeks… now that’s a deal to be grabbed! ;) Look at it this way… I’ll be happy with the gift from you and you’ll be happy with my gift... two weeks of complete silence.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment