Monday, October 26, 2009

Writer’s block or just sleep deprived eyes…


I seriously don’t know what to pen down today. Sometimes I feel, I should write about my life but it is so random that it will take quite a while for me to comprehend it first before I put it down in words for you. Sometimes I feel, about writing about the book I am trying to read since the last few months but it makes me realize the pace of my reading has become inversely proportional to the pace of my life, which is not a very delightful thought. So moving on, I even thought about writing on my boss but don’t you think it’s a little too risky! And I have already written down about my family and colleagues. I am still thinking about what to write tonight. So please come back tomorrow to read more. Till then good night… yawn!!

3 comments:

  1. Fresh, honest and beautiful..

    Everyday you are improving as a writer.....

    Dearie, i am sure tonight you are going to write something very wonderful....

    all the best...waiting to read your next article..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting! ...the images you add with each post make for a fun read :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mitu: thanks a lot :)

    @tejas: i hope you find the articles as interesting !

    ReplyDelete