Saturday, October 31, 2009

My 15th Post!


I am writing this post with sleepy eyes. So if I make grammatical errors, please forgive me. And if you want me to recollect my day for you, give me a second to clear my mind. Yeah, so coming back, my day was quite a blur. It had its usual ingredients; office, looking for story ideas, making calls and writing mails and of course maggi. Yeah now as I am going to tell you something cool so I am totally awake. Today I am writing my 15th blog post! It is quite a feat considering before this marathon began, I hadn’t written a single article in past 6 months!

Those months just passed by, thinking how I didn’t have the time to write. But once without wasting my brain cells on cribbing, I got to it, it was all simple (actually not very simple. I have to really have to scratch my head to think about the next post). One post a day is quite a task. But once you get to do the thing you want to, without the, ifs, buts and other lot of jazz, the task gets really straightforward. I think when there are no two ways, words automatically get typed and sentences are automatically formed.

So cheers! to all those who have read the blog and to me too for writing it. I hope I improve on it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment