Monday, January 25, 2010

26th December – It’s a long train, it’s my home

We still had a day to reach Kochuveli, our first destination. I took advantage of a less packed day to roam about in the train. Phew! The train was so long. I mean 16 bogies and I was in the 12th one. Was very tired after a long walk from 12th to zero and back! I took a trip to the pantry to exchange mineral water bottles. And we wouldn’t get new bottles till we returned our old empty plastic bottles. Smart wasn’t it? To go to the pantry, I had to pass the AC chair car and the boys’ bogie… Dude! Guy’s compartments stink. I guess that’s why they were red faced and embarrassed seeing us girls going through their side of the home. Other than moving around and meeting people, nothing much happened on 26th except for a volunteer meet. I decided to be a part of the branding team to put up banners on buses. The tricky part of being a volunteer was that you’d have to wake up earlier than the usual! Don’t know how I was going to manage that.

3 comments:

  1. thats a serious allegation for the guys...but yeah it was true..:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! yeah it was true... and u guys never helped us girls with the huge cartons of bottles :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey we did!! u gotta ask my grp mates.....u cud have always asked us if ur grp mates didnt...we wd hv loved to help!....there was so much of goodwill spirit on the yatra....ohh God..i miss the yatra so much!!

    ReplyDelete